👉 Advanced collaboration tools – Share documents directly instead of through attachments so everyone can work on the same version of the document. Full versioning is included so you can revert to a previous iteration of the document if needed.
👉 Access to new versions of programs when they come out – As a subscription owner, you will automatically get access to new versions of the Office software as they come out, with no additional licensing fees.
Office 365 is a powerful software-based suite filled with tools that can simplify many aspects of your business. You can even do much of your work offline. However, the primary storage system is cloud based, so you might not be able to access certain files while working offline.
Office 365 Business Premium will cost you $12.50/user/month. This will give you access to all the tools as part of the Office package and also email hosting (via Microsoft Exchange).
If you want to get only Microsoft Exchange on its own, you can do that for $4/user/month.
The Office 365 Business Premium plan gives you access to:
- Email hosting with 50GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- Easy creation and deletion of email addresses
- 20MB maximum attachment size
- Desktop versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, plus Access and Publisher for PC only
- 50GB of storage per user
- Automatically synced with the Exchange app for access across devices
- Shared calendars
- Custom script creation
- 1TB of overall storage via OneDrive
- Chat-based workspace to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams
- 24/7 phone and web support
Who Office 365 is best for 😃
Office 365 Business Premium is ideal for businesses that want a variety of powerful business tools they can use online and off. The fact that the whole Office package is included can be a huge benefit.
If you don’t need Office and just need email hosting, Microsoft Exchange on its own will give you that.