GetResponse offers a ton of features, which makes it an ideal tool for smaller businesses that don’t want to juggle multiple tools to create and send emails, host webinars, and create landing pages.
- 500+ professional email templates.
- Easy-to-use design tools.
- Robust automation tools, including the ability to create workflows and autoresponders.
- The ability to send targeted and customized emails through dynamic content.
- Perfect Timing Delivery calculates the best time to send your emails.
- Comprehensive tracking reports so you can see what works.
- Advanced integrations with tools like Google Analytics, Amazon Payments, Bing Ads, BigCommerce, and more.
- CRM, though it is limited compared to other email marketing platforms.
The base email package for GetResponse starts at $15 a month for up to 1,000 subscribers. This package includes autoresponders, basic landing pages, marketing automation, and one user. Higher-end packages also offer webinars, advanced marketing automation, advanced landing pages, segmentation, CRM, and ecommerce tools.
Free trial? 🤑
Yes. There’s a free, 30-day trial.
Use GetResponse if you… ✅
GetResponse is best suited to small-medium-sized businesses and marketers who are looking to help clients build relationships with their customers. The autoresponders are quite powerful for smaller teams.
Summing it all up
Constant Contact is a good option as far as email marketing platforms go. But there are many alternatives on the market that provide more features — including automation, better reporting and analytics, and modern templates — for a cheaper price.
So which of these Constant Contact alternatives is best for you?
Got questions about which of these Constant Contact alternatives is right for you? Let us know in the comments below!