Overall cost and pricing plans 💵
A 30-day free trial is offered, and you can also save with annual payments. The Basic plan is the option for buying each website separately.
- Basic – $14 per month
- Team – $22 per month
- Agency – $74 per month
Custom plans are also available if you speak with the Duda sales team.
- The team and agency plans include collaboration tools and features for client management.
- Website communication tools are unique in that you can send out special messages depending on where your site visitors are located.
- You can backup your website and restore it if something goes wrong.
- Making a multilingual website is much easier with Duda than with other builders.
- The lower tiers are affordable, especially since you can buy individual websites for $14 per month.
- The Agency plan has a large price jump, and it’s the only package that allows for multiple websites.
- Duda lacks an app store, so you don’t get any integrations for expanding your site.
- The eCommerce support is there, but some plans have product maximums.
Is this the best mobile website builder for you? 🧐
Agencies should absolutely think about Duda as an affordable and fast mobile website builder. Some of the plans have amazing collaboration and client management tools – many of which can also be accessed on mobile devices to design your website on the go.
How to narrow down the top mobile website builders
Mobile website builders are all over the place today. A simple search through Google brings up thousands of decent results, along with ads for the hottest new website builders on the market. A beginner wouldn’t have much of a problem choosing any of the options on this list and having a good experience making a website. However, a more experienced developer should be more careful, since you may end up really disliking the templates or not thinking the mobile responsiveness is that great.
Hopefully, this list and the recap allows you to narrow down your search for the best mobile website builder. It often seems like they’re all the same, but it pays to do your research so you don’t regret your choice in the future! That said, let us know in the comments if you have any questions about the best mobile website builders.