Even if you have just started using WooCommerce, I’m sure you already realize the power of coupons. We have written several posts on the subject because if done right, they can be a big part of the solution to increase conversion and retain customers.
The Advanced Coupon plugin for WooCommerce is packed with features that give you multiple options.
In a nutshell, you can see from this screenshot alone, the features it brings to the table.
- Cart Conditions – more control over your coupons by using conditions to check like subtotal, last order date, total customer spend and many more.
- BOGO Deals – easily set up a buy one, get one deal on specific products, groups or categories.
- Add Products – give customers a free or deeply discounted price on a product and have it added automatically to their cart. Works great for a bonus gift.
- Scheduler – fine-tune coupons with the scheduler and show messages when used before or after coupon date.
- Role Restrictions – gives coupons based on the customer’s role. Excellent for memberships.
- URL Coupons – offer a URL you can send to customers that will apply coupon when clicked on.
- One-click Apply Notification – use cart conditions to have a coupon automatically applied—or not.
- Shipping Overrides – give your customers discounts based on the shipping method they choose.
- Loyalty Program – reward and offer incentives to your customers they can redeem for coupons.
If you want to dive into it more, read our post on the plugin here.
Or you can visit their site to learn more.
In either case, remember to come back to enter for a chance to win.
Win One of Three Yearly Licenses to Advanced Pro Plugin